Wow, my tooth hurts! What do I do?
- Don’t be afraid to first call the office at 425–334–1934.
- Yes, we are accepting New Patients.
- Postponing care is like not paying your taxes — eventually it catches up to you, hurts more for each day delayed and costs more too…
- We can frequently provide information on how to ease the pain and set you up with an appointment to deal with the problem.
- Many times we can see you the same day, or our next clinic day.
- Dr Fred has been known to see established patients on weekends, holidays, even Christmas eve when it’s snowing hard.
I’m a bit dental-phobic and Dr. Fred and his staff make my visits as palatable as possible.